Cowboy Bear Ninja LLC (“we” or “Company” or “CBN”) respects user privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes what information we collect from you when you access the Website, why we collect it, and what we do and do not do with this information. Please note that we periodically review our Policy, which is subject to change from time to time. All amended items of the Policy are automatically effective when published on the Website and are applied retroactively if you use the Website after the Policy is amended.
By visiting the Website, you agree to be bound and abide by the terms and conditions of this Policy.
This Policy applies to information we may collect:
· through the Website;
· in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
· when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy or the Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising and web traffic analytics platforms, if any) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address ("personal information");
· that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as aggregated data related to your use of and interaction with the Website; and/or
· related to your internet connection, the device and/or application you use to access our Website and other usage or access details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and other information that may be collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· information that you provide by completing forms on our Website, including by phone or e-mail correspondence, if applicable; and
· records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and/or phone numbers, as applicable), if you voluntarily contact us through the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use third party or other automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and website traffic patterns, including:
· details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, other access data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
· information about your computer and internet connection, including information related to your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or that we receive from or share with third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· estimate the number and usage patterns of our Website’s users;
· allowing you to access all features of the Website, including information about our work and policies; and
· communicate with you and to send you information by e-mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company or any third party analytics platforms, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· to present our Website and its contents to you;
· to provide you with information that you request from us;
· to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· to track various types of aggregate statistics for the Website; and
· for any other purpose related to the maintenance and marketing of the Website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy, without restriction and to any third parties, including but not limited to:
· to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that support CBN and the Website;
· to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CBN’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CBN about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information; and
· to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· to enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
· if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CBN, any of its employees or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Please see the below information related to different mechanisms that can provide you with the following controls over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want to receive advertising from unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes or if you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by visiting self-regulatory programs and services, such as those available at: http://www.aboutads.info, http://www.networkadvertising.org, and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ (among other online resources). You can also contact us at email@example.com to further discuss how to disable third-party advertisements.
· Personal Information. You may opt-out of having us share personal information and data with third parties for their marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state which of these items you wish to opt-out of sharing with third parties, and we will provide you with a solution or with third-party contact information, when applicable, necessary to complete your request.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website, which is available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account or profile, if applicable, from the Website. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Residents’ s Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com
Last modified: April 23, 2019